- To nurture our faith through prayer and Bible Study
- To support the mission of the church worldwide
- To work for justice and peace
- And to build an inclusive, caring community of women that strengthen the Presbyterian Church (USA) and witnesses to the promise of God’s Kingdom
The Presbyterian Women of First Presbyterian Church of Cleveland began
making necklaces and scarves to generate funds to go toward the many important missions and projects we support in our local and worldwide community. We now have added earrings, boot cuffs, cross plaques, neck warmers and swiffer covers to their inventory of items for sale. It is our goal to donate funds made from the sale of our handmade items to local and other worthy missions and projects. Some of our items are on display in the Narthex.
We have all been blessed with various gifts or talents, whether it is crocheting, knitting, cooking, hosting, organizing, teaching, gardening or helping others. Please bring your talents and enjoy the fellowship of the PW.
Presbyterian Women collect Box Tops for Education, Aluminum Can Tab Tops, and Personal Size Toiletries. Please bring them to the collection table in the Upper Narthex.
DATES TO SAVE:
- June 8th – Bible Study 10:00 AM
- June 8th – Knit & Stitch 12:00 PM
- June 22nd – Knit & Stitch 10:00 AM – 12:30 PM
- July 13th – Knit & Stitch followed by the Annual Ladies Luncheon Out at Bernies
- July 20th – Knit & Stitch 10:00 AM – 12:30 PM
- August 5th – Thanks Y’all BBQ
- August 10th – Knit & Stitch 10:00 AM – 12:30 PM
- August 12th – NEGA Presbytery Workshop at FPC
- August 24th – Knit & Stitch 10:00 AM – 12:30 PM